Saturday, March 16, 2013

Video Vixen Beautifull April is Topless of the Day


“April” is one of the least attractive names the English language has to offer. I am sure there are worse, but just saying it makes me feel like I am simulating throwing up on myself while drunk with a mouthful of dog shit. I am also sure there are worse names in other languages and cultures…but when you put it on a half-naked black chick with awesome titties and a rocking body, it suddenly sounds like angels singing from heaven. It’s like jerking off to phone sex girl with a nice voice, pretending she’s not actually a 400-pounder and eating donuts while pretending to finger herself…you know, pretending that the sounds of a lubricated pussy is in fact a lubricated pussy and not her just slapping her greasy belly button…

YAWN. jump coz bigs tits are up next


April…when it looks like this…is the prettiest name around.