Friday, March 1, 2013

Aj Suller 100% hottie of the Day





i'm going to share something some fucked up guy i think i know wrote and it involves a fruit, a girl, vagina and his fucked up fantasy.
 
" I am sure you’ve heard this before, but the grocery store is a great place to get a slice of humanity. You can find out if a couple is new and in love or bitter and married. It’s where you can find single girls, students, first time living on their own…
I don’t even grocery shop, but spent an hour in the grocery store today because I had nothing better to do, and I saw a girl in workout gear buying two pieces of bananas, a bag of chocolate chips, and some single portion meals. She was hot, so I asked, “you gonna eat both those bananas, or just one and then use the other as a boyfriend?” Unfortunately, the dumb bitch didn’t speak English…but she knew what I was getting at. All single girls just sit at home and stick things in their vaginas and if I was a single girl I’d be doing that too."

Laugh now. and jump