Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sam David Hot for FHM of the Day


I impress myself sometimes…mainly with how many posts I do on FHM models…and my ability to write.

I didn’t say this was life changing or inspired…like rip shit from celebrityjihad, dsf, FAD, Kantotinio, and still have them as support group with this shit. …but I’m just impressed that I manage to pull these posts together…when all these half-naked shots look the fucking same ... and again i steal shit like word for word sometimes except the punctuation marks coz im my own man you know that lame argument.

the chick here is Sam David and she’s amazing…new on the pages of FHM…doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page…probably made in their lab…or kidnapped from some backwater ghetto slum the way they like. That would explain how perfect she is. Wow.





.. YAWN. i'm kapoop. jump coz it's the only thing left to do.

what no more pics? tune in tomorrow coz there's more for sure.