Monday, March 4, 2013

Tracey Ly is fucking Naked and I my lame write-up Of the Day


I don’t know if you realize this, but it is summer and it is a fucking pussy parade outside. I was standing on the corner for the last few hours and there was a fucking sea of women, all in very skimpy clothes. I’m talking exposed ass cheeks and braless t-shirts in the heat…and I’m convinced the whole city smells of pussy shit…and I am pretty hooked on it.
So why the fuck are you even reading this? Seriously, this is ridiculous of you. Quit your fucking job! Stop being such a little scared bitch and get out there and take advantage because I know if I weren’t agoraphobic, I’d be all up in that shit taking advantage of them sluts…preferably the ones with daddy issues. 

... lame I know. but i'll live.

jump!