Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunshine Cruz Old Video of the Day


I’m glad I’m not a Fecophiliac because last night’s drinking and my hard living (coupled with my diet), made for some really horrible early morning bathroom experiences that I’d hate to be faced with if eating my own shit was my thing. You know, like being served a steak the size no single human should ever eat, but the guy who loves steak just can’t refuse. You get what I’m saying, right?

That’s why I want to go back to my dream of being a hot girl’s pair of panties for a day. I’m seriously hoping modern science gets us to that point in technology in my lifetime…

Anyhoo, here’s a video of Sunshine Cruz getting dicked in her poophole in the classic movie masterpiece “Dukot Queen.” A good video especially right now that she's officially April 2013 FHM cover girl. Enjoy, pervs!

JUMP Pervs


Dukot queen by kulas_301