Monday, May 13, 2013

Melyssa Grace Roberts Gets My Vote on Erection Day


The whole country is talking about the election. …like it even matters. The only thing I ever vote for is anal on the first date…because a date is a show of democracy and as an equal voting member of this union, 50 percent of us want anal on the first date.


I don’t know what I am talking about. I just know you should vote for me in all that you do…


Here is Melyssa Grace Roberts, some Miss Maxim Philippines slut that you should check out…if you’re not too busy being a drone, fully absorbed in all the media hype…taken in by the sensationalized, corporately-owned corrupt bullshit…distracting you from the conspiracy and lies by making you think you are part of it…



hit the jump like dropping a ballot even if i dont pay you shit.




Yeah, OF THE DAY lol