Friday, May 17, 2013

Claudine Jay and my 12K pageview of the Day


People ask me why I never started a news site. They ask why I write about myself and not about what celebrities are doing. I guess the answer comes in two parts. The first is that I don’t give a fuck about celebrities…but I do give a fuck about shit I see and do and experience…and like to document it, because I drink too much and forget things after they happen. Second, I hate uneducated idiots who start up these sites and report the news that they didn’t create, and then add their idiotic commentary to it, like they expect us to fucking care. Not that it matters.
What does matter is thatI got 12k pageviews yesterday and i am hoping to make that 12.1k today and 12.2k the day after. thats like being a junior and dreaming of being a senior next year. i keep my expectations low. makes a happier meh.

Here’s Claudine Jay, your barely legal jailbait fantasy of the day. Enjoy, you fucking perv.