Saturday, May 18, 2013

Amanda Seyfried Outtakes from People’s “Most Beautiful People” Issue of the Day


Apparently, while the world was distracted by the insane decision by People magazine to make Gwyneth Paltrow the number one most beautiful person in the world…a lie staged by publicists and marketing people, in what we can all agree was an ad campaign for “Iron Man 3,” I mean, if you put a 100 million dollars into a fucking movie, what’s an extra couple million to put the star of the movie in everyone’s mind, in a way that doesn’t seem like an ad? It helps sell tickets…

Amanda Seyfried, my favorite little pop tart, young heartthrob, Disney star turned naked in indie films, annoying in shitty romantic comedy films, boring in paparazzi pics, but hot all around, never trying too hard…was featured in the issue too, dressed like a showgirl, and shit got me excited so I’m posting the pics here…it’s kinda what I do.