Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Suzie is our Topless Asian Babe of the Day


Suzie won a model search a couple of years ago…probably Miss Tranny or some shit like that. She’s Thai like so many horrible people that I know who deserve what is coming to them…all hard faced…skinny…tall…and posing topless…for some low-level photoshoot that doesn’t really matter…or inspire us to be better people…but it does remind us how shitty our lives are…because we aren’t on the beach staring at ass like this while sipping cocktails…relaxing in paradise, feeling like we’ve made it and like we really grasp what living is…and instead we are defrosting a can of beans and a smoked ham we got on sale…because we are ghetto and not fabulous like that.

I give thanks for this bitch…for reminding me where I’ve failed…it gives me perspective and allows me to keep on going. like you keeping going after the jump k bitches.