Saturday, April 13, 2013

Auralou Centeno's Tits are Some Kind of Wonderful of the Day


Auralou Centeno is the worst. I have a love-hate relationship with her, which in and of itself is fucking weird, since I have never met her and will never meet her, and really, I am just having a relationship with pictures on a screen…which is probably not the weirdest thing I have had a relationship with, but it is up there.

The reason I hate her is because I know her game…posing topless for FHM like all the other low-level whores…the topless model who fucks her way to the top and is totally irritating about it…playing the game, hustling and making money, even though she doesn’t matter…making me angry every time I see her smile and get attention…but then she lures me back in with her tits…because her tits…are some kind of wonderful…

That's all product of imagination in case you failed to realize that part.

but tits are some kind of wonderful imaginary or not.

jump!