Friday, April 19, 2013

Maui and Katya Eat Shit and Stuff Half Naked RETRO FHM of the Day



I am not posting these pics because I find Maui Taylor and Katya Santos hot or sexy. I am not posting these pics because I like girls and food, since I am actually a firm believer in girls starving themselves. I am posting these pics because I kinda love what they’re doing.

You see, I am surrounded by bitches who are always stuffing their face with food and they are just fat and fucking disgusting about it…but Maui Taylor and Katya Santos are sexy about it. They are like the pin-up models for the chubby set…and because they are not offensively fat and carry it it well…it makes it all kinda ok…according to me which is real the defining voice of what is acceptable or not.

Yawn. I even included FOOD on the label as a desperate measure to gain traffic. imma legend. you jump!