Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hot Pantsless Sobriety Test of the day



Here’s a fun/hot/masturbation shit video of a possibly drunk girl getting hassled by some pervert cop who is trying to back her into a DUI because he’s got nothing better to do than harass young drunk girls with a disability….because he already hit the donut shop a few times that day and he figured it was a good time to do some “work” because this babe had no pants on…and a pants off party you can assert your authority over…makes your miserable life with a shitty wife…easier to tolerate…I mean that or maybe he’s actually just doin his job and this disabled girl is actually drunk…but seems like a waste of time for me…he should just traded off her freedom for a handy…I know I would have…I think i'll head down the street and apply to be a cop... they get street walkers blowjob for free.