Saturday, July 20, 2013

Xenia Deli Has A Tasty Looking Crack In Lingerie of the Day


Xenia Deli makes the best sandwich. All she has to do is pull down her panties and squeeze and shit looks like a nice, low carb, loose pile of meat I can suck on all day until it melts in my mouth…or until we both get a rash from the friction.

Not that I know what her pussy looks like. I just don’t know where else to go with a hot bitch named Deli. I just try to make sure it is somewhere that is not near her eyebrows, because those things are a little too intense for me…like they have a life of their fucking own…while the rest of her is just amazing enough to ignore the weirdness…and not be angry she’s making it as a model, because models all end up with Adam Levine and not in your car sucking your dick for 50 bucks…like they should.