Friday, July 5, 2013

Lucy Mecklenburgh See-Thru Titties at The Beach of the Day!


Lucy Mecklenburgh is some UK chick on some show that gets a lot of attention called “The Only Way Is Essex,” which seems to be about a gang of trashy sluts who want to be Glamour Models…but I could be wrong, coz let’s face it, I don’t care enough to find out. What I care enough about is to stare at her tight body on the beach in a mesh top showing nipples, coz let’s face it, I wasn’t breastfed as a child and love all tits…even if they are from the UK, the land of fat, grey-skinned girls who make these average-looking pussies famous for being hot, even when not hot. Like fucking the least fat girl out of a group of fat girls…if you know what I mean... you prolly don't but see the rest of the fuck i'm talking about anyways.