Friday, June 14, 2013

Taylor Swift Bouncing Ass Upskirt of the Day


What happened to this awkward, nerdy, multi-millionaire in her oversized clothes and sneakers, making her long, lean, model-like body look like some kind of lanky character in a sitcom that always falls over?
 
I just don’t know…
 
But I do know that I like it. It’s like the weird girl makeover that happened in every teen comedy of the 90s, only now it happened in real life. Take off the glasses, apply some make-up, put her in a hot dress, let down her hair, and boom…all of a sudden, Taylor Swift is now a babe.
 
I saw her in concert at the Araneta Coliseum a few years back. Too bad I’m too lazy, because otherwise I would have totally stood outside her dressing room and waited for an autograph…in the form of herpes…you know, the real kind of autograph that you can’t frame, but you can remember forever.
 

Taylor Swift, I love you..... DSF wrote that too. Did it first. yawn.