Saturday, September 1, 2012

Justin Lee Fuck Two for the Road of the Day


It's a good time to revive this blog. Especially since a Taiwanese hot shot with videos of him fucking a lot of model and taiwanese actresses .. there are many i think ...has been going around town and all the full video links there are are like snail speed. I don't have the patience ... but Im horny so i have no choice. but I am a good man most of the time .. being good means sharing ... like sharing a bottle to a complete stranger because drunks do that all the time and I am not drunk but I like drunk... Justin Lee liked drunk women too... he may say tipsy but I say drunk looks more like it. Looks like he was tipsy too but he got it up and fucked them all. My kind of guy this Justin Lee. So I'll share videos with the video embed trick I learned from kantotinioblog ..get some blog hits with it to put pennies on my adfly account for free liquor. cheers fellow fuckers.

Hit the jump and watch, threesome justin lee.