Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alexandra Rocha Is Some Old News Hot Babe of the Day


Alexandra Rocha is someone I've never heard of before. So I googled "Alexandra Rocha" and got hits on South American strip joints my fave is the one from the Dominican Republic where they have chicks as heavy as a small tractor w boobs the size of a water melon.... you should see how big they grow them in the Dominican Republic. Which is beside the point but i'm easily distracted.

Good thing this Alexandra Rocha is hot or used to be hot and I've her old 2009 Rogue magazine pics that would make you people wanna find a copy just so you can smear it with your paste if you know what I mean. Back to the Dominican Republic bar I suggest you google it too but after you jump cuz fuck it! this Alexandra Rocha is pretty fucking sexy I'm hungry!

jump