Friday, February 22, 2013

Holly Peers Big Tits of the Day


A day is not complete unless I post a set of titty pics of some Glamour Model who is despite popular belief not an actual model but some average at best looking girl with huge tits she’s willing to show off in front of a camera which I guess in and of itself makes her an actual model since she gets paid for this shit however I just consider her a stripper using a different medium to pay the rent and get her great tits out there and one of the more popular of these not real models who act like they are top models because of all the male attention they get is this Holly Peers chick…and here she is in all her titty model glory that you can’t help but love… I seldom use punctuation marks coz that's fucking character for me. big tits for glamour models no punctuation marks for me.

great stuff. legendary hit the jump for tits!