Friday, April 13, 2012

Wilma Doesnt Turn Most Sober Men On Of The Day



When wilma is oily still and steady like that playboy cover I'd be lying if i said it didn't make me drive half-drunk to Olongapo and found me a 3k worth of off duty bar girl with black-GI blood and a strong accent. I could lie about what happened though because i was drunk half the time. and being drunk doesn't count. it's like killing someone when you are mentally unstable. you get off with a short vacation at the cookoo nest.

so i'll buy me a bottle of Gran Matador, down a 4th of it in one gulp, get a copy of the april issue of playboy philippines, drink some more and prolly jerk myself off to Wilma Doesnt who i expect to be half naked and make it not count because I am drunk again. Its an excuse you can use too.